Monday 21 November 2011

Forbrydelsen II

The return of this year's most compelling TV show - The Killing - was last Saturday. I eagerly watched the double bill with my sister and a plate of mozzarella. I was disappointed to hear this series was only 10 episodes, but I'm sure it will pack an equal punch.


This Friday sees the launch of The Long Table on Dalston Roof Park, it's a food market at night with Hawksmoor, craft beer, Big Apple Hot Dogs, Yum Buns, Nuno Mendes and much more.... Yum

Looks like the rest of my weekends up to Christmas might revolve around Dalston Roof Park and BBC4.

On another food note, as recommended by Cuizine, I'm going to hit up Luca's on Saturday for some meatballs. He's based in Ridley Road Market. The recently relaunched Cuizine is a great site for interesting and entertaining encounters with food.

No comments: