Monday 14 April 2014

"Tired of London, Tired of Life"

The phrase, 'Tired of London, Tired of Life' was started from a blog which went onto become a book and the phrase is one, I can get very much on board with. 

I'm from London originally but probably only started discovering things about it as I grew older and more involved with my own direction of things to do - post university I'd say. (I didn't go to university in London.)

Whenever I discover something interesting to visit/see in London, I make a note in my diary and the next time I'm in the area, I'll seek it out. 

One of such random things on my to do list was Lower Robert Street - a secret little road between the Strand and Embankment used mostly by Black Cabs. 

It's pretty bizarre, part tunnel, part warehouse. To read more about it, visit here




I then took my wanderings through Lamb & Flag Passage on the way to my dinner that night, a tiny alley that is almost part of the historic pub (Lamb & Flag). 


All photos my own. 


No comments: